We update the availability calendar regularly but please contact us to confirm prices and availability if you wish to make a booking.
|Low (Dec, Jan and Feb excluding holidays)||£1,600 – £1,800 pw|
|Medium (Oct, Nov, March, April)||£1,850 – £2,050 pw|
|High (May, June, July, Sept)||£2,150 – £2,300 pw|
|Holiday (Half terms, Easter and summer hols)||£1,950 – £2,400 pw|
|New year week||£2,650|
Please contact Hannah either by telephone on 07896 355 678 or email at email@example.com
Check our availability calander and fill in the form to book your stay at Fir Garth Cottage. You can do this by selecting the day you want to arrive and selecting a departure date. Then fill in your details.
• Please note that we only accept bookings of a minimum of 1 week during peak periods, commencing on a Friday as standard although there may be some flexibility on this. We will accept shorter bookings of a minimum of 3 nights off peak or if there is late availability
• We update the availability calendar regularly but please contact us to confirm availability and prices if you wish to make a booking.
• We take a 25% deposit on booking and the balance of payment is due 6 weeks before your booking commences. If you book within 6 weeks of your booking commencing then payment will be due in full. If you cancel your booking we will endeavour to obtain another booking but will only be able to refund payments if we do in accordance with our terms and conditions.
• We also take a £250 security deposit which must be received before your booking commences. This will be refunded in full after your holiday if there is no damage to the cottage or its contents.
• We will send you our full terms and conditions before you make a booking.